30 Nov 2018
Ignilife has just opened its subsidiary in Brazil in São Paulo with strong ambitions. A major step in our internationalization. But why Brazil?
1. France and Brazil is a long love story;
2. Brazil is the country of creativity and sympathy;
3. Brazil must reduce health system spending;
4. Brazil has understood the value of investing in prevention and health promotion;
5. Brazil is the market of all superlatives: more than 6700 hospitals, 417 000 doctors, 219 000 dentists (10% of the world total) and 438 000 hospital beds;
6. Brazil is one of the most digital countries in the world with a mobile penetration rate of 114%, 122 million active Facebook users and an average daily application usage time of 190 minutes;
7. Brazil is a country that is highly receptive to innovation;
8. Brazil has a skilled workforce in all areas;
9. Brazil is an increasingly dynamic and powerful scene for startups with a favourable ecosystem;
10. Finally, the Ignilife team has been Franco-Brazilian since its creation and loves Brazil.